4.29.2010

Tosca Delfino ...


My friend, Tosca, is incredibly talented. She lived all over the world, went to fashion school in Milan, interned for Missoni {too jealous for words} and lived down the road from me in Bondi! She is a swimwear designer and will soon debut her collection at Sydney Fashion Week. Her designs are 70's inspired and embody a great balance of style, practicality {including a sunbathing hood on one piece} and quirk. Here are some preliminary images from her upcoming look-book:



I love her custom prints and cannot wait to get a new swimsuit for the summer ...


Her talent extends well beyond the realms of swimwear - here's a dress that she made for me and it's just about my favorite thing in the world {and by world I mean my closet}:



Her website will be up and running soon, you can check it out here.

Images via www.toscadelfino.com

No comments:

Post a Comment