3.14.2010

attraversiamo!


I just found these stunning images of Susan Eldridge in Vogue Deustch via Le Blog de Sushi


These photographs were taken on the Amalfi Coast in Positano, where I'll be in mid May!


These photographs encapsulate so many wonderful and incredible feelings. I am enamored with 60's style and they definitely embody the sophisticated glamour characteristic of those wonderful years.


I wish that I had all of her clothing (and her hair) - in fact I've just cleaned my closet of the mediocre in order to make room for only those clothes that I looove.


I can't even describe how excited these pictures make me for future adventures in Italia!


I plan on lounging in a little yellow boat just like this one ... with that sweater ... and those pigtails ... actually the pigtails may be a bit too out of control ...


I just can't help myself from squealing!

2 comments:

  1. Pretty. I love the 60's. Second photo reminds me of model Freja. And the hair in the last one is my favorite. :)


    Great blog!


    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun! I'm so excited for you, and for the photos that I'm sure you'll post after the trip!

    ReplyDelete