2.11.2010

clog-meistah!




It appears that I'm on a bit of a shoe rampage lately, strange as I've always been a dress girl and never really a shoe girl. Vogue Australia just did a feature on clogs and I must admit, I've always been smitten with their profound ugliness.

I mean, look at how much fun she's having in her clogs:



Smack in the middle of the page are these beauties:


Beautiful - yes, attainable on my "I just graduated from college" budget - no, absolutely not. Le sigh.

But then I saw Karen, of Where Did U Get That, in her Jeffrey Campbell look-alikes:



Jeffrey Campbell Charli Leather Clogs:





They retail for $135  as I just missed out on the Gilt sample sale - shucks! 

If I had to choose between black and natural, well, I just don't know what I would do ...

No comments:

Post a Comment