2.19.2010

i'm lucky enough to live here ...



Bondi Beach, 6:30 this morning

This is the place I've called home for the past three years and will continue to call home for about two more months. I can hardly describe how much I love Bondi.

This image is taken from www.aquabumps.com - Eugene Tan is a Bondi local who takes pictures of the beach each morning from about 6:30 - 8:30 and sends out a mass email with the highlights. If you appreciate beautiful photography and beautiful beaches (who doesn't?) then I highly suggest that you subscribe!


I cannot wait to spend this weekend soaking up all of Bondi's loveliness!

1 comment:

  1. ah i love bondi too...i spent 10 days there last march and fell in love. I did that hike near there and that was awesome. I actually just posted a few pics from my trip there on my blog a few posts ago

    enjoy the sun!

    http://www.heatherinacandyshop.com

    ReplyDelete